Their project, built around values common to both entities - expertise, passion, conviviality and diversity - will give new exposure to the educational and pedagogical activities dear to Eurosport and ESI.
Eurosport, the Winter Sports Channel, and the International Ski School "ESI", a major player in the mountain and ski industry, are joining forces in a new exclusive partnership. Their project, built around values common to both entities - expertise, passion, conviviality and diversity - will offer new exposure to the educational and pedagogical activities dear to Eurosport and ESI.
The partnership, which was set up during the February vacations and will be developed in the future, will take several forms:
- The creation of the "Eurosport Mini Champions Clubs", new kindergartens intended to detect the champion that hides deep inside each young practitioner. Available from this winter in the following schools: Les Saisies, Valloire, Les Arcs, Puy Saint Vincent, Métabief, Vars, La Toussuire, Les Angles, La Faucille and Les 2 Alpes.
- The ESI slalom slopes are now marked with gates in the colors of Eurosport, the broadcaster of the Alpine Ski World Cup and Championships.
- The famous medal ceremonies will be under the aegis of the ESI / Eurosport duo.
- The presence of Eurosport on the famous blue outfits of the ESI instructors from the end of
the end of the year.
- The participation of ESI instructors in Eurosport's resort events, notably
EurosportWinterTour by CANAL from February 18 to March 1, 2019.
- The exposure of the activities of the International Ski School " ESI " on Eurosport and Eurosport.fr
through a media campaign around the channel's winter sports programs.
"We are pleased to welcome the International Ski School to the Eurosport family of partners. We share the same passion for winter sports and the human adventure they offer. The values of service and support, entirely focused on fans and practitioners of all ages, unite us and promise a great story for this new association," said Julien Bergeaud, Managing Director of Discovery France.
"The ESI International Ski School, which has been present on the mountain scene for more than 40 years, is proud of the partnership concluded with the emblematic ski channel Eurosport. The professionalism and quality of service of our respective entities are united around common values and passions for winter sports. In addition to their historic broadcasts on the screens that make Eurosport the altitude channel par excellence, ESI is pleased with the refreshing dynamics carried by this bold association," confided Johann Kwiatkowski, President of SIMS: Syndicat International des Moniteurs de Ski.
Eurosport is the premier destination for sports fans in Europe, fueling their passion and connecting them to the biggest sporting events around the world. Recognized as the channel for Cycling, Winter Sports, Tennis, the French Cup and many other sports, Eurosport has more than 246 million subscribers in 75 countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Eurosport.com is Europe's number one sports information website with an average of 42 million unique users per month. Eurosport Events specializes in the organization and promotion of international sports events. For more information, please visit corporate.eurosport.com